Because we don’t have a building or paid staff, our overhead is minimal. Here’s how we use the money you give us.
• spay/neuter—we finance as many as we can
• pet food for the Crisis Center, local food pantries, and for for our Feral Cat Colonies
• emergency veterinary care—we finance as many cases as we can. Larger amounts are paid by individuals. These emergency cases have ranged from $50 to $6,000.
• preparing rescued animals for their forever homes (vaccinations, vet care, spay/neuter, etc.)—we finance as many as we can
• live traps and other capture equipment for feral cats
• storage units—one is temperature-controlled for pet food; others are for all our stuff (e.g., traps, pet carriers, records, food/water dishes, pet crates, kitty havens, capture equipment, etc.)
• paper, printer ink, website hosting